Certificate Attestation

Urogulf Attestation Services is the first and only registered Attestation Services company in india. Urogulf is the largest attestation provider in india with regional offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Cochin and Calicut.

We take care of attestation and document clearance of birth certificates, educational certificates, marriage certificates, tranfer and leaving certificates from various goverment department like hrd (human resource development ministry), mea (ministry of external affairs ministry), state home ministry, embassy/consulate and SDM.

HRD Attestation MEA Attestation

We provide attestation services for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), United Arab Emirates (UAE), UK and USA. Here is the country specific details

UAE Attestation Kuwait Attestation Suadi Arabia Attestation

If you are planning to go abroad for employment, education or business visit and looking for a reliable certificate attestation agency Urogulf can take care of all your attestation and document clearance formalities. We accept docutments from all over the world and we can deliver documents at your doorsteps whether you are in india or dubai or kuwait or uk or usa.

Utrogulf aslo has offices/franchisees/collection centers in almost all parts of india and has more coverage in south india i.e. in kerala, tamil nadu and karnataka. In Kerala urogulf has offices in Trivandrum, Cochin(Kochi) and Calicut(Kozhikode). Urogulf’s Chennai, Banglore and Hyderabad centers will become operational within 2-3 months. At present people in these cities can contact Kochi, mumbai or delhi offices for attestation or collection centers in these cities.

Attestation can be done for all kind of educational certificates like SSLC, PDC, VHSC, ITI, Diploma, Bsc, Bcom, BA, Mcom, Msc, MA, Bed, BE, MBBS, Btech, Mtech, ME, MS, MD, MCA, MBA..etc.

Delhi Attestation – Human Resource Development Minstry (HRD), Ministry of External Affairs Minsistry and Embassy Attestation.

Mumbai Attestation – Home Department, Notary and Embassy Attestation.

To know more about Attestation certificate formalities visit our Certificate Attestation Web Site or contact us at pr_unni@yahoo.com

This entry was posted in Unni. Bookmark the permalink.

67 Responses to Certificate Attestation

1. Vinodhini says:

Hi Dear Unni,

I be going to Dubai for work purpose & i need my certificates to be attested. so kindly help me out with this. also shuld i attest my Birth certificate also with my Education certificate?i have done my ADBM in bangalore& I am in Bangalore. please help me out Unni. waiting for your reply. what would be the cost for it?

2. Vinodhini says:

Dear Unni,

Kindly help me out. am in Trouble. because am not getting appropriate info from anyine. please kindly help me out.

3. renu says:

hi, i want to attest my certificates for a job in kuwait. i reside at chennai. i want to know how long wil it take to attest and also the charge. kindly help me.

4. Sasikumar says:

Can you please send us details of your certificate attestation service in Cochin / Kerala?

5. Melroy says:

I would like to get my wife’s BEd certificate attested by HRD and MEA. She did her BEd in Saudi Arabia through IGNOU correspondence course.

Can you please advise the easiest and the quickest way of getting this certificate attested, preferably in Mumbai? Many thanks.

Melroy
    Saudi Arabia

6. parwez says:

dear sir,
    i came to know about eurogul for attestation of civil engineering degree.i have my engineering degree from belford university online.i want to get my certificate attested .can help me in this way.i am in mumbai.who is responsible and contact no for complete discussion.
    i request u to know the details of this context.pls send me all required information and how much money is as a fees.
    thanking u.

7. SHIBU says:

hi, i want to attest my certificates for a job in quatre . can I know how long wil it take to attest and also the charge. kindly help me.

8. Tinu K Mathew says:

9. sumant sharma says:

Dear Sir,
    I have completed my BE from Manipal university Manipal Karnataka. Please advise where should i be getting my degree authenticated for jobs in UAE. what will be the requirements. kindly guide me as to the location for the HRD regional authentication centre applicable to me.

10. Hamid Hashmi says:

Dear Unni,
    I am based in Bangalore. I did my degree course from Kalinga University, University Building, Avanti Vihar, C.G. 492006, India. Unfortunately this university is now closed. I am expecting my Dubai work visa shortly and need to get all my dox validated. Kindly address the following Qs:
    1. Do you think, closure of my university will have any impact on validation of my degree?
    2. Where is the nearest HRD Ministry around Bangalore?
    3. What are the documents required for it?
    4. Could u help me get my degree and other educational dox attested?
    5. Pls also adv the charges involved for this service.

I look forward to a prompt response.
    Thanks
    Best Regards
    Hamid Hashmi

11. syed mohammed ameen says:

dear unni,

I have completed my B.com from karnatak university Dharwad. kindly help me out where should i go for my degree attestation for getting jobs in UAE. what are the documents required and what is the procedure to attest degree certificate. kindly guide me as to the location for the HRD regional authentication centre applicable to me.

12. QAMARUL says:

Hi,
    I wanted to do attestation from HRD in Bangalore. I did my Diploma Engineering from Bangalore only. So wanted to do attestation my Diploma Engineering Certificate. Kindly tell me and what documents will require for this and Charges. Please let me know…

Regards
    Qamaul

13. silvy says:

I send my childrens birth certificate to Delhi attestation on 4th june now 20days over but i didnt got it yet

14. silvy says:

i want to get my childrens birth certificate attested from delhi.How many days it will take pls rply

15. Indira says:

I have done MBS(HR) from IGNOU and finished in 2011 by June. I am searching for jobs at UAE countries through my friends circle. I have done HRD attestation for my Degree and Inter. I would like to know where shall we do HRD attestation for my MBA(HR) [ Done through distance education from IGNOU]. Can any body suggest me please asap. Thanks in advance

16. sumit jaitly says:

Sir,

I am living in Dubai and for my family,

I want to attest marrige certificate and two birth certificates of my kids.

How much time it will take and how much it cost.

With thanks.

17. Ramakrishnan says:

May i kindly request you to send the procedure, your contact details, time entitled, list of documents and your service charges for the certificate attestation purpose. I am going to dubai (UAE).

BR,